We understand when a loss occurs you need answers quickly so your losses may be mitigated and you can get back to normal. Our experienced claim staff will direct you through the process of gathering information, notifying your carrier, and lending assistance until your claim is settled. We will work with your adjuster throughout the process.
Our Settlement Authority with selected carriers enables us to issue payments directly to you saving time and worry.
CLAIM REPORTING OPTIONS
Peggy Kercher – 317-815-2803
Carol Dowden – 317-815-2802
- Automobile Accident Report
- Property Loss Notice
- Customer Accident Report
Workers' Comp - Employer's First Report of Injury
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY
317-363-9774 – Please call for immediate help
- Refer to your POLICY INFORMATION for a claim reporting number.
- Access your carrier’s WEBSITE and follow instructions for claim reporting.
IN THE STATE OF INDIANA:
Please notify us immediately of any accident (regardless of fault) or citation for which the police have issued a report. State law requires your agent submit a Certificate of Compliance to the BMV within 10 days which provides proof of financial responsibility. If not completed, your driver's license will be in jeopardy of suspension. For more information about this and on-line services for Indiana drivers, please go to: http://www.in.gov/bmv/
An Employer’s First Report of Injury (SF-3440) must be filed within 7 days of the occurrence or the employer’s knowledge of injury or death to avoid a $50 civil penalty.
- For your protection, you must notify us immediately if you receive a lawsuit. You have a limited number of days from the receipt of a summons to respond without penalty.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Results in earlier RETURN TO WORK.
- Allows case managers to GUIDE THE CLAIM more effectively.
- Can REDUCE SEVERITY OF INJURY AND COST.
- Provides better overall CARE FOR YOUR EMPLOYEE.
- Enables case managers to construct a RETURN TO WORK PLAN.
- CUTS DOWN COSTS and STRESS on the employee and business.